Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 1: A is for Musk Ox



Reading: We read  A is for Musk Ox.  Nothing was my favorite part of the book.  I practiced writing the big and little A's.  I liked that my Mom put a star by her favorite letter I wrote.  
A herd means an group of animals that live together like my family.

Math:  I played with the new blocks.  I made a row from little to biggest.  In the car I help my little sister count to 100 with me.

Science:   I went to the zoo (Point Defiance Zoo) and I saw I Musk Ox.  the musk ox ate grass and rested in the grass

Art: I colored a Mush Ox and put cotton balls on it's back.  

Social Studies:  We looked at a map and found the cold places where Musk Ox live.  They live in Canada, Green Land and Alaska.  
My mom took me to the Space Needle.  I like to call it the Space Noodle because it looks like a noodle.  it is an old building that represents the future.  We played in the splash park next to the Space Needle and we fed and chased the pigeons.  I like to get wet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment