Saturday, September 6, 2014

Field Trip Friday

For weeks Gwenevere has been asking to go to the Space Needle so for our very first home school field trip we went exploring Seattle.  It was the first time I took all three kids to Seattle by myself.  My biggest scare for our adventure was the traffic.  Minus the hour it took to get from the space needle to I-5 on our way home the adventure went picture perfect.  Here are the pictures to prove it.

We left home around 11 am after finishing up Gwenevere's school work.  I couldn't bring myself to pack a lunch, packing three kids down town was enough for me to carry, so we went to the Mac Donald's across the street from the Space Needle.

the girls may beg for this everyday, but Everett is not a fan.  More milk please.

while exploring the Space Needle gift shop Grace found this special treasure

Gwenevere loves it too
 While we where looking at the gift shop I got a text from my friend that she had her baby.  I think i'll think of Baby Evie every time I go to the space Needle, it was a pretty cool text to get.

The center of the Center

Becoming Leaf Girl


Everett loved chasing the pigeons 

And the pigeons loved being chased.  They seriously stayed within 3-5 feet of the kids just to encourage the kids to chase them.  

Music is  played on speakers that are timed to the fountain.  Grace danced while Gwenevere splashed

She had the fountain to herself

touching the ball while the music wasn't playing

Everett had a turn touching the ball


Taking a brake to reflect in her journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment