This week I read "Firefly". It's about a boy who catches fireflies with his friends but in the end decides to let them go. He's sad to let them go but happy they won't die in his jar. I've never seen a firefly in real life. I learned that flicker means to flash on and off. Fireflies flicker. We pretended my lights where fireflies flickering on and off.
We forgot to take pictures of my firefly I made or any of my worksheets.
We did a lot of math this week. I counted 100 coins and pretended they where fireflies. I put them in a jar and then let them go back in my piggy bank. I counted the pennies by 1s and 10s. I'm getting really good at counting to hundred by 10s. Now my mom and I are practicing counting by 2s to 10 and counting by 5s to 100.
I also count to one hundred when we are in the car going places.
No comments:
Post a Comment